Step One: Find the IP Address
- Download and install "Device Config Tool" https://www.nellyssecurity.com/media/software/rseries/DeviceConfigTool.exe
- Open "Device Config Tool"
- You should see your device listed with an IP Address
Step Two: Navigate to the Web Interface and Login
- Open Internet Explorer, or Edge in IE mode ( https://support.nellyssecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407604079771-How-to-Enable-IE-Mode-in-Microsoft-Edge)
- Enter the IP address found in "Device Config Tool" in the address bar and press enter
- The default login is as follows:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin789
- If the default login does not work, please contact us at 855-340-9999 or email@example.com
Step Three: Default
- Navigate to "Device Settings", "System", "Maintenance", and "Load Default"
- Select "All", and hit "Save"
- Enter the admin password and select "Ok"
- The system will default and reboot to factory settings