This function may vary with camera models. Please see actual Web interface for details
Click Setup > Image > Image and then click Smart Illumination.
Select the correct IR control mode and set the parameters. The following table describes
some major parameters.
- Lighting Type
- Infrared: The camera uses infrared light illumination.
- White Light: The camera uses white light illumination.
- Note - When Control Mode is set to Manual, camera can set illumination level from 0 ~ 1000
- Control Mode
- Global Mode: The camera adjusts IR illumination and exposure to achieve balanced image effects. Some areas might be overexposed if you select this option. This option is recommended if monitored range and image brightness are your first priority.
- Overexposure Restrain: The camera adjusts IR illumination and exposure to avoid regional overexposure. Some areas might be dark if you select this option. This option is recommended if clarity of the central part of the image and overexposure control are your first priority.
- Road: This mode offers strong illumination in whole and is recommended for monitoring wide-ranging scenes, for example, road.
- Park: This mode offers uniform light and is recommended for monitoring small range scenes with many obstacles, for example, industrial parks.
- Manual: This mode allows you to manually control the intensity of IR illumination.
- Indoor: This mode is recommended for application in indoor scenes
- Illumination Mode - Set the intensity level of the IR light. The greater the value, the higher the intensity. 0 means that the IR light is turned off.
- Near-illumination Level: You are recommended to set this parameter first for a wide-angle scene.
- Mid-illumination Level: You are recommended to set this parameter first if the scene requires an intermediate focal length.
- Far-illumination Level: You are recommended to set this parameter first if the scene requires a telephoto view.
- Note - You can set this parameter only when Control Mode is set to Manual.
To restore the default settings, click Default.