In some instances, it may be easier for us to help you if we can do a temporary remote PC session in which we can log into your PC and take a look at your network for troubleshooting. We use the popular program "TeamViewer" to do this. If we ever request to do a TeamViewer session with you, please follow the guide below to use TeamViewer.
- Go to https://www.nellyssecurity.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Under the Customer Service section, click on the link labeled Download TeamViewer
- Next, depending on which browser you are using, you have the option to run, save, or download the file automatically. There are a few examples below of the popular browser choices:
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox (color themes may vary)
- Chrome (color themes may vary)
After the download is finished and the program is open, give the Support Tech your ID and password that is shown.